Or 4 installments of $111.25 by Or 4 installments of $111.25 by Or 4 installments of $111.25 by Or 4 installments of $111.25 by Or 4 installments of $111.25 by Or 4 installments of $111.25 by Or 4 installments of $111.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 01 - Dec 02
- Self: 100% poly
Lace: 100% nylon
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Partially lined
- Grommet lace-up back and partial zip closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Boned bodice with sheer lace panels
Satin fabric with front seam slit
- Revolve Style No. VCHP-WD50
- Manufacturer Style No. VD-174
- Modeled in size 2.
- Shoulder seam to shortest hem measures approx 58" and to longest hem approx 64" in length
Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10.5", Waist 24, Bust 34, Hips 34
- Size Guide
V. Chapman is a Los Angeles based womenswear brand founded by Victoria Salisbury in 2018. The name V. Chapman combines her first initial and her grandmother's maiden name. It was important to Victoria to continue her grandmother's heritage and creativity of her family in her brand. Victoria was born and raised in Rolling Hills, California, surrounded by art and design influences from her parents. Taught to sew by her mother at an early age, Victoria has always loved creating dresses, especially those for special occasions. Her main goal while creating V. Chapman was to make unique pieces for the magical moments in your life. She wanted to give detail, structure, and femininity at an attainable price. She creates pieces that are reminiscent of the past with modern touches. Put on your V. Chapman dress and picture yourself in an English garden, having tea and cake with your friends, ready to continue into the evening with dancing and laughter until sunrise. That is where she hopes her designs will take you.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.