Or 4 installments of $22.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 30 - Oct 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Experience the Tracie Martyn glow clients rave about. The closest you can get to a facial in a jar, the Enzyme Exfoliant contains powerful enzymes and botanical brighteners to refine and revive dull and damaged skin while also helping to draw out impurities, minimize the appearance of pores, and prevent breakouts. The exfoliating and anti-inflammatory enzymes activate a gentle, yet thorough exfoliation without the risk of irritation, making this natural exfoliator and mask an ideal alternative to glycolic scrubs.
- Volcanic minerals help to trap pollutants and heavy metals, removing them from the skin's surface
- Re-texturizing Alpha-Beta Hydroxy Acids exfoliate without the irritation often caused by Glycolic products
- A stimulating and refreshing blend of exotic essential oils calm the mind and soothe the skin
- 1.8 oz
- Revolve Style No. TRCI-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 002 TM
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to face and neck and massage into skin. Leave on for up to 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with tepid water
- Use 1-3 times a week or as needed
- For sensitive skin, limit using this exfoliating mask to once a week and use as a mask, not as a physical exfoliator
Aqua (Purified Water), Pineapple Enzymes, Glycerin, Caprilic/Capric Triglycerides, Diatomaceous Earth, Cetyl Octandate, Kaolin, Kojic Acid Dipalmtate, Gallic Acid, Squalane, Silicone Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Salicylic Acid (Willow Bark Extract), Malic Acid, Hamadelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (Gaba), Menthol, Lactic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Jasmine Extract, Xantham Gum, Mexican Tea Extract, Algae Extract, Azulene, Vitamin C Ester, Emblica Officinalis Extract, Blend of Natural Essential Oils
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.