Shineon Milky Lip Jelly
Or 4 installments of $4.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05 - Dec 06
Tower 28's bestselling ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly provides the shine of a gloss with the comfort of a balm + a wash of milky color. This non-sticky, moisturizing gloss is formulated with a unique blend of 5 nourishing oils to soothe and protect lips from drying and peeling. It's everything you want in a gloss with none of the hang-ups.
- In Oat - semi-sheer milky peachy pink
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Essential Oils, Fragrance, Animal By-Products, Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban
- 0.13 fl oz/ 3.9 ml
- Revolve Style No. TOEI-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. T012-01-0003
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply over bare lips or over your favorite lip color for soft, glossy lips
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor. MAY CONTAIN: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Tower 28 Beauty is the first beauty brand that's 100% clean, vegan, and free of every known skin irritant. Their products are designed for sensitive skin and made for all. Everything is rigorously dermatologist and allergy tested - plus, it's all made in USA. They're inspired by the effortless California lifestyle, and even borrowed their name from a real lifeguard tower in Santa Monica. A meeting spot for locals, it symbolizes everything they believe in: community, healthy fun, and clean living. Tower 28 Beauty is the magic of that easy breezy day at the beach.