Egg Cream Mask (Hydration)
Too Cool For School
Too Cool For School
Estimated Delivery : Dec 04 - Dec 05
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Drenched in nutrient-rich egg yolk, egg white, and hydrating actives, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask (Hydration) delivers visible results in as little as 20 minutes. This skin-fitting microfiber sheet mask comfortably adheres to all facial contours for effective delivery of the concentrated serum.
- Coconut Water provides hydration while Niacinamide and Camu Camu Extract are rich in vitamin C to brighten the skin
- Suited for dry skin types
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and mineral oil
- 1 mask
- Revolve Style No. TCOL-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. EG1001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Remove mask from packaging and pull mesh off slowly, then discard
- Apply microfiber mask to fit the contours of the face
- Press mask gently and leave on for 10-20 minutes; peel off mask and massage remaining serum into skin
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Albumen Extract, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait de jaune d'oeuf, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Too Cool for School is an artistic cosmetic brand focused on creative experimentation and contemporary culture. One of the first South Korean K-Beauty brands to enter the American mainstream market, Too Cool for School was conceived and designed in New York City and the artwork for the first artist collaborative packaging was simultaneously created in London. With its uniqueness, along with high quality, high efficacy products manufactured and developed in South Korea, Too Cool For School entered the US market quickly and set the bar for other Korean Skincare brands. Today, Too Cool For School is one of the most sought out brands in South Korea, setting new standards and advocating artistic expression in beauty culture.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.