Dinoplatz Twisty Tail Mascara
Too Cool For School
Too Cool For School
Estimated Delivery : Jun 17 - Jun 18
Designed to curl and coat every lash, Too Cool For School's Dinoplatz Twisty Tail Mascara offers lightweight, smudge-proof volume, lift, curl, and length in a single effortless stroke. The customizable brush bends to fit the contours of your lashes, targeting each and every lash for maximum impact.
- Formulated with aqua serum fixer to coat lashes with lightweight moisture
- Infused with 5mm long fibers to lengthen lashes
- Moisturizing silk protein provides even and lash coating without clumping
- 0.35 oz
- Revolve Style No. TCOL-WU18
- Manufacturer Style No. KMDITTM-A00
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Twist the dial at the end of the wand to set the desired wand shape
Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8 Beeswax, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Olivate, Paraffin, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysorbate 20, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Methylglucamine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laureth-21, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Nitrate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Powder, Sodium Phosphate, Lecithin, Glyoxal. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Too Cool for School is an artistic cosmetic brand focused on creative experimentation and contemporary culture. One of the first South Korean K-Beauty brands to enter the American mainstream market, Too Cool for School was conceived and designed in New York City and the artwork for the first artist collaborative packaging was simultaneously created in London. With its uniqueness, along with high quality, high efficacy products manufactured and developed in South Korea, Too Cool For School entered the US market quickly and set the bar for other Korean Skincare brands. Today, Too Cool For School is one of the most sought out brands in South Korea, setting new standards and advocating artistic expression in beauty culture.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.