Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub
Too Cool For School
Too Cool For School
Estimated Delivery : Dec 07 - Dec 08
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Formulated with 100% natural exfoliants, Too Cool For School Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub gently yet effectively polishes away uneven skin texture, leaving skin soft and nourished. Coconut sugar provides essential minerals and gently exfoliates, while organic coconut oil provides hydration and protects from dryness.
- Also works as a nourishing, moisturizing wash-off mask
- Suited for oily and combination skin types
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and mineral oil
- Apply on to dry, cleansed skin avoiding eye areas
- Revolve Style No. TCOL-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. AF0010
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage in a circular motion, leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off with warm water
Glycerin, Sucrose, Peg-32, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/eicosadioate, Diglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Coconut Flower Sugar, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit, Water/eau, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water
Too Cool for School is an artistic cosmetic brand focused on creative experimentation and contemporary culture. One of the first South Korean K-Beauty brands to enter the American mainstream market, Too Cool for School was conceived and designed in New York City and the artwork for the first artist collaborative packaging was simultaneously created in London. With its uniqueness, along with high quality, high efficacy products manufactured and developed in South Korea, Too Cool For School entered the US market quickly and set the bar for other Korean Skincare brands. Today, Too Cool For School is one of the most sought out brands in South Korea, setting new standards and advocating artistic expression in beauty culture.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.