Relaxing Pulse Point Serum
they call her alfie
they call her alfie
Or 4 installments of $6.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 20 - May 21
Keep calm with they call her alfie's Relaxing Pulse Point Serum. Containing 300mg of organic Colorado grown CBD and sweet citrus essential oils, it promotes superior relaxation. Formulated with scientifically proven delivery technology BSX 8.1 which has been shown to improve permeation for more effective and longer lasting results.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 0.67 fl oz/ 20 ml
- This item is not available to ship outside of the United States or to Idaho, Iowa, and Michigan
- This item is not available to ship to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Macau, Malaysia, Thailand, Bahrain, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Mexico
- Revolve Style No. TCAL-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. ALF1903
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For overall body benefits, apply a small amount evenly to the inside of wrists or behind ears and on sides of neck
- Massage in gently for a few seconds and allow to dry. Apply as needed
- Recommended to use 2 - 4 pumps (2.5 mg per pump)
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Hyaluronic acid, Glycerin, Cannabidiol (Hemp Seed), Soy Lecithin, Phospholipids, Sea Water Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Alfie, she's smart - wicked smart. Leading the industry with next-generation skincare that's a step up from anything you've seen, anywhere in the world. With 2x more effective permeation of key ingredients, and 3x longer retention of active ingredients than any other product on the market, you'll see results fast. Each and every product is created by a nutritional formulator and backed by a doctor, and all are made from natural ingredients, highlighting premium certified CBD and collagen. So you see, she's not just claims, she's driven by proven proprietary technology, and paving the way with fast-acting skincare. Created out of founder Bianca Cheah-Chalmers' personal need, they call her alfie is everything she knew her skin was missing from her beauty routine. The brand values premium, non-toxic ingredients so you can finally feel good about what you're putting on your skin.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.