G3 Percussive Therapy Massager
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Massage your way to heaven with the world-class THERAGUN G3 Percussive Therapy Massager - the original percussive therapy device used by physicians, pro athletes, celebrities and professional sports teams worldwide. With a streamlined design, this massager is the essential companion for whole-body healing, recovery and deep muscle treatment. Features two essential speeds and an ergonomic multi-grip for maximum comfort.
- Releases tightness, knots and spasms
- Speeds up muscle activation and recovery while providing natural pain relief
- Pro attachment compatability
- 9.8 in x 7.9 in x 2.8 in
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRAG-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. G3-PKG-BLK-US
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Safety Warnings: Before using or charging the Theragun or Lithium-ion batteries, read all instructions and cautionary markings in this manual, on the charger, on the battery, and on the Theragun. New batteries must be charged before first use.
- The Theragun is intended for commercial or home use
Do not place your finger or any objects near the metal piston above the attachment while the Theragun is in use or immediately after use. The metal piston can become extremely hot
- Battery Safety: Never store a battery in direct sunlight or at temperatures above 104F. (40C)
Only charge the battery when the ambient temperature is between 32F (0C) and 104F (40C)
Never expose the battery or charger to water
THERAGUN was founded in 2008 by Dr. Jason Wersland after a severe motorcycle accident caused him to experience constant and debilitative pain. He was unable to find any handheld devices that provided deep muscle relief to treat his injuries. As a result, Dr. Jason spent 8 years developing 5 different prototypes, which led to THERAGUN's first product. The first announcement of their product, the G1 was introduced in 2016 and in 2017, the THERAGUN G2 became the leader of neuromuscular percussive therapy. Most recently in 2019, the G3PRO, G3, and Liv launched and is a game-changer, elevating wellness with even more effectiveness to help change the way people move.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.