Or 4 installments of $24.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Ergonomically designed to provide comfortable treatment for the back, spine and neck, this portable smart vibrating roller is a uniquely versatile rolling solution. Five powerful vibration frequencies and innovative wave texture work to deliver just the right angles of pressure to areas in need - releasing soreness, reducing tension, and improving movement. From shape to material to added vibration, the Wave Duo is scientifically calibrated to elevate your rolling experience.
- Includes: Wave Duo, protective carrying pouch, USB-A to USB-C cable
- Quiet with noise dampening hypoallergenic textured silicone
- Curves around spine to safely target muscles
- 5 vibration intensity settings, Bluetooth connectivity, and 200-minute battery life
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRAG-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. WAVEDUO-US
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply comfortable pressure to the peaks and valleys of the back muscles on either side of the spine
- Apply comfortable pressure to neck, upper body, and lower-body such as calves, hamstrings, and glutes
- Connect to the Therabody app via Bluetooth and discover guided warm-up and recovery routines specifically tailored to your need
THERAGUN was founded in 2008 by Dr. Jason Wersland after a severe motorcycle accident caused him to experience constant and debilitative pain. He was unable to find any handheld devices that provided deep muscle relief to treat his injuries. As a result, Dr. Jason spent 8 years developing 5 different prototypes, which led to THERAGUN's first product. The first announcement of their product, the G1 was introduced in 2016 and in 2017, the THERAGUN G2 became the leader of neuromuscular percussive therapy. Most recently in 2019, the G3PRO, G3, and Liv launched and is a game-changer, elevating wellness with even more effectiveness to help change the way people move.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.