THERAGUN Mini Percussive Therapy Massager
Or 4 installments of $49.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 18 - May 19
The Mini Percussive Therapy Massager is your pocket-sized wellness partner, giving you THERAGUN quality deep muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, the Mini is agile and lightweight with a customizable speed range and proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology to deliver quiet, renowned power wherever you go. Includes 1 easy-to-clean closed-cell foam attachment, standard ball for overall use on large and small muscle groups, power adapter, and soft case.
- Customizable 3-speed range (1750, 2100, 2400 PPMs)
- Ergonomic grip that fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than 1.5lbs
- QX35 brushless motor with QuietForce Technology & internal lithium-ion battery (150 minutes)
- Measures approx 5" W x 6" H x 2" D
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRAG-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. MINI-PKG-WHT-US
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To turn on, firmly press and hold the multifunctional power/speed button on the right side of the device for two seconds
- Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed
- Press the power/speed button again to toggle between three speeds. To turn off, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off
THERAGUN was founded in 2008 by Dr. Jason Wersland after a severe motorcycle accident caused him to experience constant and debilitative pain. He was unable to find any handheld devices that provided deep muscle relief to treat his injuries. As a result, Dr. Jason spent 8 years developing 5 different prototypes, which led to THERAGUN's first product. The first announcement of their product, the G1 was introduced in 2016 and in 2017, the THERAGUN G2 became the leader of neuromuscular percussive therapy. Most recently in 2019, the G3PRO, G3, and Liv launched and is a game-changer, elevating wellness with even more effectiveness to help change the way people move.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.