THERAGUN Elite Percussive Therapy Massager
Or 4 installments of $99.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 27 - Jun 01
The Theragun Elite Percussive Therapy Massager is THERABODY's quietest smart therapy device, elegantly designed, lightweight, and fully personalized for your body's needs. Thanks to its unparalleled power, the Elite delivers up to 40lbs no-stall force to become your ultimate wellness partner. A proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology delivers renowned power, while being quieter than ever. It features 16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension. And now more personalized than ever, it seamlessly connects via Bluetooth to the THERABODY App, which creates customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data to help enhance your daily life.
Includes: 5 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments (Dampener - used mostly for tender or bony areas, suitable for overall use, Standard Ball - perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups, Cone - used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet, Thumb - used mostly for trigger points and the lower back, Wedge - perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for "scraping" and "flushing," which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles), power adapter, hard case
- Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs) and Bluetooth enabled
- QX65 Motor with QuietForce Technology, OLED screen and ergonomic handle design
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120 minutes) with wireless charging enabled
- Measures approx 10" W x 8" H x 3" D
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRAG-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. G4-ELITE-BLK-PKG-US
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad
- Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed
- Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite's pre-loaded treatment presets
THERAGUN was founded in 2008 by Dr. Jason Wersland after a severe motorcycle accident caused him to experience constant and debilitative pain. He was unable to find any handheld devices that provided deep muscle relief to treat his injuries. As a result, Dr. Jason spent 8 years developing 5 different prototypes, which led to THERAGUN's first product. The first announcement of their product, the G1 was introduced in 2016 and in 2017, the THERAGUN G2 became the leader of neuromuscular percussive therapy. Most recently in 2019, the G3PRO, G3, and Liv launched and is a game-changer, elevating wellness with even more effectiveness to help change the way people move.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.