TheraFace Conductive Gel
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 06 - Oct 10
This lightweight gel primer is the essential first step in your TheraFace PRO microcurrent routine. The Conductive Gel is a microcurrent activator that ensures the treatment is being delivered correctly while helping to restore the skin's moisture levels. And because it must be applied before using the Microcurrent Ring, be sure to keep enough on hand and never go without the treatment you need.
- Specifically formulated for TheraFace PRO
- 3.4 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRAG-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. TO02982-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Dimethicone, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Dead Sea Salt, PEG-90 M, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
THERAGUN was founded in 2008 by Dr. Jason Wersland after a severe motorcycle accident caused him to experience constant and debilitative pain. He was unable to find any handheld devices that provided deep muscle relief to treat his injuries. As a result, Dr. Jason spent 8 years developing 5 different prototypes, which led to THERAGUN's first product. The first announcement of their product, the G1 was introduced in 2016 and in 2017, the THERAGUN G2 became the leader of neuromuscular percussive therapy. Most recently in 2019, the G3PRO, G3, and Liv launched and is a game-changer, elevating wellness with even more effectiveness to help change the way people move.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.