Or 4 installments of $37.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 24 - Sep 26
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Behold the secret to strength, shine, and silkiness: The Antidote by amika. Featuring Nano Silk Technology - a high-tech combination of silk, Teflon, mineral, and ceramic nanoparticles embedded into the plates, this multi-tasking tool delivers ultimately healthier-looking hair. The floating plates are 25% longer than usual to eliminate pulling and snagging, giving you the ability to curl, wave, straighten, and volumize while minimizing breakage and heat damage.
- Far-infrared heat locks in moisture while the Negative Ion Projector streams millions of cuticle-sealing negative ions into the hair for ultimate smoothness
- LCD digital interface with precise setting up to 450 degrees F, auto shut-off feature, and sound alerts
- Plates measure approx 1" W x 4" L
- Dual voltage 110-240V - works all over the world
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU23
- Manufacturer Style No. AM30 13331
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Recommended temperatures by hair type: fine/thin - below 360 degrees F; medium/wavy - 360-380 degrees F; thick/textured - 380-450 degrees F
- Protect your style with amika The Shield Style Extending Spray
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.