Estimated Delivery : Nov 27 - Nov 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Teami's Superfood Cleanser is a plant-based face wash that gently removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup to nourish and cleanse skin. Its unique formula is made with a base of high-quality grade Organic Aloe Vera, instead of water which can dehydrate skin, to retain the skin's naturally occurring oils and minerals. Perfect for decongesting clogged pores, it fights against environmental damage while leaving no sticky film residue on skin. It's also infused with nutrient dense, beauty-boosting ingredients like Matcha, Apple, Turmeric and Sea Kelp to leave your skin soft and perfectly prepped for the next steps in your skincare routine.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with 76% organic ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
Free of GMOs, Synthetic Dyes, Fragrance, Alcohol, Chemicals, Parabens, Sulfates
- 4 oz
- Revolve Style No. TEMI-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. 810024061105
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Dampen face with water, then apply 1 pump to palm and gently massage onto face with fingertips in a circular motion. Rinse clean with lukewarm water and gently pat dry
- Use daily, AM/PM
- Keep in your refrigerator for an extra cooling + soothing effect while cleansing
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Chromium Oxide, Centipeda Cunninghamii (Cehami), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder* (Matcha Powder), Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin and Water (Aqua) and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin and water and Macrocystis pyrifera (Sea Kelp) extract and phenoxyethanol, Glycerin and water and Chondrus Cris pus (Irish moss) extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin. *Organic
Teami Blends' co-founder & CEO, Adi Arezzini, started having health issues at the age of 23 after her military service. Addicted to coffee, exhausted, constipated and bloated, Adi?s digestive system just stopped working. In search of an alternative to drugs or medicine, Adi read books about colon health and the negative effects accumulated toxins can have on your body. Adi started blending her own high quality loose leaf tea until she created the perfect formulation to help solve her own digestive issues. The people at Teami Blends are blenders at heart, meaning they love mixing teas, herbs and natural ingredients in order to make truly effective, plant-based solutions.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.