Glyco Water Exfoliating Tan Remover, Cleanser & Primer
Or 4 installments of $8.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 01 - Mar 02
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Harnessing the power of naturally-derived glycolic acid, TAN-LUXE Glyco-Water gently exfoliates and breaks down remnants of self tanner, revealing brighter, more hydrated skin. This revolutionary self tan remover, cleanser and skin primer is formulated with a unique blend of Vitamins B, C & E, plus Raspberry Seed Oil and Aloe Vera to leave skin hydrated and illuminated.
- Naturally-derived 3% Glycolic Acid gently exfoliates and creates the perfect canvas for applying self tanner
- Provides non-abrasive exfoliation to re-texturize, renew and intensely moisturize skin
- Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and sulfates
- 6.76 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. TUXR-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. 779503
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Once tan is 3 days old, spritz Glyco-Water onto dry skin and rub in circular motions, then leave on for 5 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water and buff with a shower mitt
Aqua (Water), Urea, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Sodium Benzoate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Welcome to Tailor-made Tanning. Tan Luxe brings a skincare approach to the world of self-tanning. If you can customize the color of your makeup, why not your self-tan? Non-toxic, cruelty-free formulations with organic tanning actives work alongside your natural skin tone to give the ultimate flawless glow. No streaks, no smells, no drama.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.