Mineral Foundation SPF 30 Powder Jar
It has been over 4 years since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
The best-selling Mineral Foundation from Sweat Cosmetics now comes in a compact jar for buildable, medium-to-full coverage. The breathable, dermatologist-approved formula is non-comedogenic and packed with skin-loving antioxidants and vitamin E to leave skin perfected and protected with a healthy glow. Designed for those with active lifestyles, this mineral foundation is water- and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- 400 - suitable for tawny to deep skin
- Milk Thistle and Rhodiola Rosea provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, encouraging DNA repair after sun exposure
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, oil, silicone, talc, or fragrance
- 0.4 oz
- Revolve Style No. SCOS-WU21
- Manufacturer Style No. JAR MIN FND 400
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Zinc Oxide 16%, Mica, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Silica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Isopentyldiol, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Seed Extract, Rhodolia Rosea Root Extract, Propanediol, Water. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Developed, tested, and proven by five professional and Olympic athletes, Sweat believes in empowering women, embracing beauty, and making cosmetics that work as hard as you do. Cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, and formulated with SPF and skin-loving ingredients, Sweat's multifunctional products enhance natural beauty while protecting and repairing active skin. Sweat: developed by athletes for active women.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.