Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
The Enzyme Peel by Susanne Kaufmann features mild botanical fruit acids to remove dead skin cells without irritating the epidermis. Active essences of fenugreek, white lupine, and kiwi regenerate cells, refine pores, revitalize and calm the skin, while menthol provides a cooling effect to give skin a refreshed feeling.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin prone to impurities
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Paraffin, Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, Genetic Engineering, and Animal Testing
- 1.7 oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. SKAU-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. 10407
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Gently apply a thin layer onto clean face and remove after 10 minutes
- Can be used once a week and is the ideal preparation for nourishing concentrates and masks
Aqua Purificata (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol Nat., Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Saccharide Isomerate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, HamamelisVirginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ectoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple)Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract, Actinidia Deliciosa (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus AlbusProtein Ferment, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Menthol, Citric Acid, Pectin, Farnesol, Bisabolol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Linalool*, Parfum (Fragrance from NaturalScents). (*Components of Essential Oils). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Susanne Kaufmann comes from the Bregenzerwald, an Alpine region in Austria. From an early age, she was fascinated by the profound effects that many Alpine plants have on beauty, health, and well-being. In collaboration with a team of pharmacists and dermatologists, she used exquisite, natural ingredients to create consistently result-focused products. With that in mind, Susanne Kaufmann sources their plant-based raw materials from the Bregenzerwald and all other ingredients come from the local area too. They make sure that their bottles and jars are made from glass that can be easily recycled where possible. When forced to use plastic, you can rest assured that it will have already been recycled and that they have sourced it from Austria or Germany. They never test their products on animals and you will never find Susanne Kaufmann products for sale in countries that require animal testing.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.