Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
The Deodorant Stick by Susanne Kaufmann is an extremely efficient and well-performing deodorant that contains no aluminum. The treatment formula effectively protects against odor formation and is enriched with refreshing Menthol, Linden Blossom Extract, and a mineral complex. Regulatory skin functions remain unchanged, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
- Natural clean scent
- Recyclable packaging, biodegradable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Paraffin, Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, Genetic Engineering, and Animal Testing
- 2.6 oz/ 75 g
- Revolve Style No. SKAU-WU33
- Manufacturer Style No. 10590
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Smooth over the underarm area after showering or bathing
- For best results, use daily
Glycerin, Alcohol Plant., Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Aqua Purificata (Water), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Water, Bisabolol, Farnesol, Menthol, Parfum (Fragrance from Natural Scents). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Susanne Kaufmann comes from the Bregenzerwald, an Alpine region in Austria. From an early age, she was fascinated by the profound effects that many Alpine plants have on beauty, health, and well-being. In collaboration with a team of pharmacists and dermatologists, she used exquisite, natural ingredients to create consistently result-focused products. With that in mind, Susanne Kaufmann sources their plant-based raw materials from the Bregenzerwald and all other ingredients come from the local area too. They make sure that their bottles and jars are made from glass that can be easily recycled where possible. When forced to use plastic, you can rest assured that it will have already been recycled and that they have sourced it from Austria or Germany. They never test their products on animals and you will never find Susanne Kaufmann products for sale in countries that require animal testing.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.