Or 4 installments of $9.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 23 - Mar 24
Inspired by a Japanese lacquer technique called urushi, Surratt Lid Lacquer creates a lustrous glow for eyelids and beyond. This unique eye gloss features a non-sticky formula with rich pigments suspended in a moisturizing, dewy base. Its high-gloss effect provides a modern, editorial alternative to traditional shadow.
- Hadaka - glistening sand
- Buildable sheer to vinyl-like finish for a wash of color or a deep opacity
- Lightweight, minimalist, recyclable packaging
- 0.12 oz
- Revolve Style No. SURR-WU81
- Manufacturer Style No. SB020 05
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Glide a thin layer onto bare eyelids using your finger for an artistic approach
- Use the corresponding sponge-tip applicators for more definition
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Surratt was born in Japan, inspired by the design aesthetic and master craftsmanship of the culture and brought to life through raw New York sensibility. Founded by visionary makeup artist Troy Surratt, this sophisticated, superior quality makeup delivers uncomplicated, professional level results. From the beauty obsessed to the pro and non-pro alike, Surratt puts artistry at everyone's fingertips. Fueled by an eye toward ingenious innovation and exquisite beauty, Surratt draws on texture, technique, and technology for next-level product personalization, delivering an elevated experience through customizable products, superior formulations, and unrivaled functionality.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.