Or 4 installments of $23.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 17 - Aug 18
The Foundation Brush is the ultimate tool for creating a flawless, smooth complexion and an even, seamless finish. This luxurious natural-and-synthetic bristle brush distributes the ideal amount of foundation across the skin, with no streaking or dragging. Surratt is committed to the Japanese philosophy of Monozukuri, or craftsmanship. Each brush is crafted from hand-tied natural fibers with precision and care by a skilled artisan.
- Creates a flawless, smooth complexion and an even, seamless finish
- Goat and synthetic fiber blend
- Bristle Length: 20/23mm
- Revolve Style No. SURR-WU119
- Manufacturer Style No. SB045-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Surratt recommends washing your brushes once a week. To make the experience more enjoyable, use a light, conditioning shampoo with a fragrance you love. Under warm water, gently lather the bristles, and rinse thoroughly until no visible lather or pigment
- To ensure your brushes are dried thoroughly, and to maintain their longevity, Surratt suggests drying them on a towel placed on a cookie sheet
- Position the brushes so that the bristles face down, and the handles rest on the edge of the cookie sheet. This will ensure that any remaining moisture flows away from the metal and wood parts of the brush
Surratt was born in Japan, inspired by the design aesthetic and master craftsmanship of the culture and brought to life through raw New York sensibility. Founded by visionary makeup artist Troy Surratt, this sophisticated, superior quality makeup delivers uncomplicated, professional level results. From the beauty obsessed to the pro and non-pro alike, Surratt puts artistry at everyone's fingertips. Fueled by an eye toward ingenious innovation and exquisite beauty, Surratt draws on texture, technique, and technology for next-level product personalization, delivering an elevated experience through customizable products, superior formulations, and unrivaled functionality.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.