Professional Whitening Travel Toothpaste
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Formulated using unprecedented science, supersmile's Professional Whitening Toothpaste features a proprietary formula of encapsulated calcium peroxide and minerals to whiten teeth up to six shades. Developed to be 75% less abrasive than the ADA limit, this bestselling toothpaste contains Calprox to safely and effectively lifts surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine without the risk of sensitivity. Calcium, magnesium, fluoride, and phosphates remineralize and restore enamel while fighting cavities, resulting in a brighter, healthier smile.
- Inhibits plaque 10X better than leading plaque-removing toothpaste
- Restores bonded teeth, veneers, caps, dentures to their original shade
- Free of silica, parabens, sulfates, known allergens, animal by-products and BPA
- 1.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SPSM-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. 1241
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- On a dry toothbrush, place a pearl-size drop of the toothpaste and brush in circular motions for two minutes, twice daily
- For best results, use with the Professional Whitening Accelerator
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion).
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gum, Calprox, Sodium Perborate, Flavor, Corn Starch, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Saccharin.
Founded in 1987 by Dr. Irwin Smigel, World Renowned Father of Aesthetic Dentistry and his wife Lucia Smigel, supersmile offers a clinically proven collection of premium whitening, breath-freshening and cavity-fighting formulas designed to deliver the utmost in safety and effective oral care. All products are designed to deliver the best oral care at home while prolonging the health and beauty of teeth and gums between dental visits. Dr. Smigel created the first toothpaste ever to whiten and brighten the smile for his patients who wanted to keep their newly bonded teeth as well as their natural teeth white and bright. This was achieved by the invention of Calprox, the unprecedented science behind supersmile - a proprietary formula of encapsulated calcium peroxide and minerals that gently and effectively dissolves the sticky film (protein pellicle) from teeth without the risk of sensitivity.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.