SuperScreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 14 - Nov 15
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Supergoop SuperScreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 is formulated to hydrate and moisturize while protecting skin from harmful UVA, UVB, infrared, visible light, blue light and pollution. Lightweight and easily absorbed, this unique formula delivers intense moisturization without feeling heavy on the skin. Its bouncy, watery texture melts into the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and hydrated.
- Oil-free formula
- Natural finish works well under makeup
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances
- 1.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SOOR-WU41
- Manufacturer Style No. 4529
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply a quarter-size amount as the last step in your skincare routine
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyester-7, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seedcake Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Cerium Oxide, Platinum Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.