Defense Refresh Setting Mist 3.4 oz
Estimated Delivery : Jun 19 - Jun 20
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Practice safe sun at all times with Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist. This ultra fine 3-in-1 mist sets makeup into place, helps control oil and shine, and refreshes your sun protection throughout the day for added defense against UV damage. Antioxidant rich rosemary and mint improve the complexion while delivering a soothing and invigorating pick-me-up.
- Optical diffusing silica silylate controls oil and scatters light to reduce shine and provide a matte finish
- All Supergoop products have been clinically tested and determined to deliver broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SOOR-WU24
- Manufacturer Style No. 5046
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Shake to ensure the UV protective emulsion is evenly distributed, then close your eyes and spray 4-5 mists in a circle around the entire face
- Reapply consistently throughout the day
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 4.0%, Octinoxate 6.0%, Octisalate 3.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Water, PVP, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Stem/Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.