Protect & Project Eye Primer
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 20 - Jan 21
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Amp up your eye shadow shades with Stila's color intensifying Protect & Project Eye Shadow Primer. It's weightless: with zero waxes, this primer is thinner than its counterparts and once it dries, you won't know it's there until you top it off with shadow. It protects: the thin film formers help prevent your shadow from creasing and defend lids against staining. It projects: the depth and opacity of the nude creates a blank canvas, intensifying a shadow's shade factor for a brilliant, fresh look all day.
- In Nude
- Use with liquid, cream, or powder shadows
- 0.153 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, India, Philippines, South Korea, Europe, Australia
- Revolve Style No. STIL-WU410
- Manufacturer Style No. SC58010001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to the eyelid with one swipe and let dry
- Use your finger or firm brush in a tapping motion to blend edges and set
- Pairs well with Stila's award-winning liquid shadows or any other cream and powder shadows
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Disiloxane, Polybutene, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. (+/-) Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Created in 1994 by a top celebrity makeup artist, Stila is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colors have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.