Or 4 installments of $6.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
The original multi-purpose product, Stila's Convertible Color is a two-in-one lipstick and blush that's loaded with creamy, translucent color for simply irresistible lips and cheeks in a pinch. This makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends seamlessly to create a gorgeous natural glow on lips and cheeks.
- Camellia - peachy brown
- Can be used on lips and cheeks
- Packaged in a slim mirrored compact
- 0.15 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, India, Philippines, South Korea, Europe, Australia
- Revolve Style No. STIL-WU177
- Manufacturer Style No. S002010004
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply with fingers or brushes
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bht. (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Created in 1994 by a top celebrity makeup artist, Stila is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colors have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.