Stick Bronzer With Camu Camu
Or 4 installments of $7.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 10 - Feb 11
A creamy formula that glides onto skin for a buildable, blendable, healthy-looking bronze glow with good-for-you ingredients. Camu Camu is a natural Vitamin C powerhouse that holds 30x more Vitamin C than an orange to brighten the skin and improve its appearance while offering protection against environmental stressors and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Meadowfoam Seed Oil acts as an emollient to lock in skin's moisture. Jasmine Flower Extract is naturally nourishing, calming and soothing to skin. Sunflower Seed Oil is packed with antioxidants to protect skin's barrier while deeply hydrating. Tocopherol, rich in Vitamin E, moisturizes and strengthens the skin's barrier. Designed to fit in your palms for easy-to-use face and body application, this custom bronzer stick is made to make everyone feel like a glow pro.
- In Yummy Natural - matte bronze
- Recyclable PCR packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Fragrance, Gluten, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMOs, Silicones, and Artificial Fragrances & Colorants
- 0.35 oz/ 10 g
- Revolve Style No. ELUZ-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. E1STKBRZYNA1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For face, start at bottom of cheek bone, and stroke upward. Blend as desired with finger, brush, or makeup sponge
- For body, apply stick directly to skin in light strokes, building color as desired. Blend with brush or hands as desired
Coco-Caprylate, Silica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Lauroyl Lysine, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Mica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua/Eau), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Linalool. May Contain/Pode Conter (): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by global entrepreneur Camila Coelho, Elaluz is a mindfully luxurious brand designed to help everyone find their light and shine it out to the world. Inclusivity, sustainability and transparency lie at the heart of this coveted collection. Formulated with high-performance, clean Brazilian superfood ingredients, these timeless must-haves deliver maximum impact with minimal effort. Elaluz makes conscious choices about how they source materials and their international, female-led design team creates chic, coveted, one-of-a-kind pieces. They opt for recyclable, reusable materials and FSC-certified boxes where they can. Formulated without any of the 1600 known impurities banned by the EU, Elaluz products are free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, cruelty free, gluten free, vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.