Or 4 installments of $2.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Strip your way to a more refined and flawlessly smooth nose with STARSKIN's Sunset Strips. This new-generation 3-step pore-cleansing and refining system methodically removes trapped dirt, excess sebum, and impurities on the nose without harsh extraction. First, the skin-prepping mask loosens trapped dirt and debris; next, a powerful charcoal strip actively draws out excess sebum and pore-clogging impurities; and finally, a soothing bio-cellulose mask nourishes skin and visibly reduces the appearance of pores.
- Deeply purifies, absorbs excess oil and blackheads, and prevents breakouts
- Helps reduce the appearance of large and unsightly pores and promote healthier, clearer skin
- Free of harsh chemical preservatives, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils and synthetic dyes
- (2) 3-step mask treatments
- Revolve Style No. SSKI-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. SSC051
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Strip 1 - place on nose and leave on for 10 minutes
- Strip 2 - Moisten nose with a few drops of water, then place strip on nose with the black shiny side in contact with the skin; leave on for 15 minutes and remove in one single motion
- Strip 3 - place mask on nose and leave on for 10 minutes, then gently pat in remaining serum; do not rinse
Strip 1: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Polyacrylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol.
Strip 2: Alcohol, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Water (Aqua), Peg-12 Dimethicone, Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 77499, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Strip 3: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Alcohol Denate., Betaine, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
It's a familiar scene. A glamorous movie star glides onto the red carpet, amidst a sea of flashing camera bulbs. Her skin glows with vitality and her beauty is effortless, as if she simply woke up flawless. And at some point in time, we've all wondered - what is her secret? STARSKIN has revealed the secrets behind the treatment of dermatologists, aestheticians and makeup artists-to-the-stars to create world's most innovative, exclusive beauty products and formulations. STARSKIN was launched in September 2015 by Nicole Arnoldussen and Paul Hendriks. Nicole's passion has been to leverage her 20+ years' experience in beauty retail to create the most innovative beauty products in an increasingly confusing and overwhelming beauty landscape. Years before K-Beauty arrived in the Western world, their quest for the ultimate in beauty led them to South Korea, the modern-day leader in cutting-edge skincare science, and a powerhouse behind the latest natural, organic and botanical ingredients.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.