Magic Hour Foot Mask Socks
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Forget foot baths, pedicures, and pumice stones - treat your feet to STARSKIN's Magic Hour Foot Mask Socks for a gentle yet effective exfoliating and nourishing treatment. This innovative exfoliation technology contains Lactic Acid to remove calluses and dead skin without harsh scrubs or physical exfoliation. Its unique proprietary blend of 35 botanical ingredients includes soothing Rooibos, softening Soybean, brightening Acerola and Calendula to rejuvenate tired feet. Dead skin and calluses will start to gradually peel away, unveiling silky-smooth, baby-soft feet. Simply slip on these serum-packed socks and watch the magic unfold.
- Innovative Double-Layer Technology creates a sauna-like effect to deliver a powerful exfoliating and nourishing serum to the feet
- In the following 7-10 days after treatment, dead skin and calluses will slowly start to peel away
- Free of harsh chemical preservatives, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils and synthetic dyes
- 1 pair
- Revolve Style No. SSKI-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. SST421
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use sticky tabs to securely close socks at the ankle for a snug fit; avoid walking on smooth or slippery surfaces when wearing foot mask
- After 60 to 90 minutes, remove socks and discard; rinse feet thoroughly with warm water and towel dry
- To speed up the peeling process, soak your feet daily and rub briskly with a wash cloth to assist dead skin removal
Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Betaine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Algae Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Leaf) Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Phenoxyethanol.
It's a familiar scene. A glamorous movie star glides onto the red carpet, amidst a sea of flashing camera bulbs. Her skin glows with vitality and her beauty is effortless, as if she simply woke up flawless. And at some point in time, we've all wondered - what is her secret? STARSKIN has revealed the secrets behind the treatment of dermatologists, aestheticians and makeup artists-to-the-stars to create world's most innovative, exclusive beauty products and formulations. STARSKIN was launched in September 2015 by Nicole Arnoldussen and Paul Hendriks. Nicole's passion has been to leverage her 20+ years' experience in beauty retail to create the most innovative beauty products in an increasingly confusing and overwhelming beauty landscape. Years before K-Beauty arrived in the Western world, their quest for the ultimate in beauty led them to South Korea, the modern-day leader in cutting-edge skincare science, and a powerhouse behind the latest natural, organic and botanical ingredients.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.