something for jetsetters
Or 4 installments of $18.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 26 - Sep 30
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The biocol labs something for jetsetters kit offers plant-based wellness essentials for the modern traveler. No matter how far you travel or how many places you go, this kit will provide a sense of calm, relief and wellbeing during your journey. Formulated using only botanical extracts, minerals and vitamins of superlative quality, this set contains solutions designed to help fix the five most recurrent imbalances of the frequent traveler: jet lag, flight distress, poor digestion, weakened immune system, and the occasional hangover.
- Helps with a better night's rest, boosted immune system, reduction of bloating, relief from digestive issues, prevention of liver damage, and faster recovery from indulgence in alcohol
- Formulated without gluten, sugar, alcohol, lactose, and GMOs
- Includes: something for dreaming (1 fl oz), something for immunity, (2 x 0.7 fl oz), something for bloated tums (10 tablets), and something for a mini-rehab (10 capsules)
- $91 retail value
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BICL-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. SOMETHING FOR JETSETTERS
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
something for dreaming: passiflora extract 300 mg, lemon balm extract 240 mg, lemon essential oil 30 mg, lemon essential oil 30 mg, vitamin b6 1,4 mg, vitamin b1 1,1 mg, melatonin 1 mg, potassium sorbate, citric acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitol
something for immunity: echinacea extract 900 mg, propolis extract 400 mg, shiitake extract 250 mg, acerola extract 200 mg, copper (cupric sulfate) 3,9 mg (1 mg of cu), selenium (sodium selenite) 183,5?g (55?g of se), demineralized water, potassium sorbate, citric acid, glycerine, sorbitol
something for bloated tums: acacia fiber gum 300 mg, fructooligosaccharides 200 mg, pineapple extract (ananas comosus l.) 133,9 mg, papaya extract (carica papaya l.) 133,9 mg, charcoal 125,6 mg, ginger extract (zingiber officinale roscoe) 73,64 mg, green anise extract (pimpinella anisum L.) 22 mg, fennel extract (foeniculum vulgare) 22 mg, lactobacillus acidophilus microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g 4,2 mg, lactobacillus rhamnosus microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g 3,4 mg, bifidobacterium longum microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g 2,4 mg, excipients
something for a mini rehab: milk thistle extract 100 mg, artichoke extract 80 mg, dandelion extract 60 mg, black radish extract 60 mg, boldo extract 60 mg, rosemary extract 40 mg, zinc gluconate 35,7 mg (4.4 mg of zn), Choline Bitartrate 24,4 mg (10mg of Choline), fumitory extract 20 mg, manganese gluconate 8,4 mg (1 mg of mn), Inositol 5 mg, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, slica, magnesium stearate , maltodextrin
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.