All Over SPF 30 3 oz
Solid & Striped
Solid & Striped
Estimated Delivery : Aug 17 - Aug 18
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Your new go-to, everyday sunscreen for both face & body. Solid & Striped All Over SPF 30 is a lightweight, quick-absorbing formula made to keep up with you on vacation. Perfect for all skin tones, this water-resistant sunscreen leaves no white cast and is TSA-friendly, so you can bring it with you wherever you go. Formulated with Shea Butter to restore skin's moisture, Safflower Seed Oil to remove dirt and oil from skin, and Vitamins C & E to help protect against environmental stress and fight radical damage that can lead to visible aging.
- 93% natural and coral-reef safe
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Oxybenzone, Oxytocinate, Gluten, Sulfates, Parabens, GMOs, Retinyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Color, Triclosan and Coal Tar
- 3 oz
- Revolve Style No. SLST-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. B501-4001BE3
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a generous amount all over body and face 15 minutes prior to sun exposure, with reapplication after swimming or sweating
Active Ingredients: Homosalte 15.00%, Octisalate 5.00%, Avobenzone 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.70%
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Cetearyl Olivate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes Tocopherol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.
Solid & Striped was established in New York in November of 2012. Their mission is to design and produce a timeless collection of swimwear and loungewear that is made with the highest quality European and Japanese fabrics available. Each item is defined by an elegant simplicity that makes each piece essential to a classic wardrobe.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.