Item Added To Bag
Organic Aloe Antioxidant Calming Mist
Estimated Delivery : Oct 21 - Oct 22
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Treat your skin to some TLC after the sun with this cool and calming mist spray. Certified 75%+ developed from natural ingredients, it works to soothe and revitalize skin from sunburn, peeling, dryness and other harmful environmental elements. Infused with beneficial botanical extracts as well as the brand?s proprietary EcoSun Complex, this spray aids in improving skin's firmness, reducing inflammation, and guarding skin against free-radical damage.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Hypoallergenic, vegan and gluten-free formula
- Free of parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, propylene glycol, animal ingredients or testing, no synthetic fragrances or colors
- 3.2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. STOU-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. 860779000287
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Shake well and spray liberally as needed while massaging into skin
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Fragrance*, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Menthyl Lactate, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.