How To Glow LED Light Therapy Mask
Solaris Laboratories NY
Solaris Laboratories NY
Estimated Delivery : Aug 02 - Aug 03
Invest in your skin. How To Glow from Solaris Laboratories is an FDA-cleared Red, Blue & Amber LED light therapy mask that uses NASA technology clinically demonstrated to smooth the look of fine lines, kill acne-causing bacteria, and promote a healthy glowing skin. It's transparent for convenience, so you can do work around home, use your computer or watch TV while your skin gets a professional light therapy treatment. Red LED light therapy (620-750 nm) is for anti-aging & wrinkle reduction by stimulating fibroblast cells to produce and secrete collagen. Red light treatment helps plump the skin and help smooth out the look of fine lines. Blue LED light therapy (420-495nm) prevents and treats mild to moderate acne by killing acne causing bacteria. Blue light therapy has also been clinically shown to control sebum/oil production. Amber LED light therapy (590-620nm) is a calming and rejuvenating wavelength. It's excellent for sensitive skin and is able to reduce superficial issues such as redness (rosacea), inflammation, and the appearance of tiny blood vessels around the nose and face. Amber light also boots lymphatic drainage and helps the skin achieve a natural healthy glow.
- Works on multiple skin concerns such as wrinkles, acne, redness, and dullness
- Features medical grade light and touch technology
- Includes universal USB charging cord (5V) and safety goggles
- Revolve Style No. SSNR-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. slny121
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After charging the LED face shield for at least 3 hours, the mask can be used on cleansed skin - do not use with any serums or sheet masks
- To turn on hold power button down for 3 seconds. To switch between Blue, Red and Amber light, touch/tap power button
- Use 15 minutes per day 3 - 5 days per week. To clean mask, gently wipe down with dry cloth. Use safety goggles at your discretion
Solaris Laboratories NY was founded by Iliana Ivanova in 2017 out of a need to fill in a gap for her skin problems that weren't resolved by using topical products or following her dermatologist's treatment plan. Iliana believes that skin care and wellness should be a safe and fun experience that adds a value to your life. Her scientific background plays a key role to research effective modalities and treatments that address specific skin care concerns - to ultimately add another dimension to your skin care routine.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.