Mpira Bone Choker Necklace
Or 4 installments of $13.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 09 - Feb 10
- 24k gold-plated brass with bead accent
- Made in Kenya
- Open-back collar
- Measures approx 4.5" in diameter
- Revolve Style No. SOKR-WL51
- Manufacturer Style No. JN212059-GW0
While working in Nairobi, Kenya, Soko's founders, Gwendolyn Floyd, Catherine Mahugu, and Ella Peinovich, saw an opportunity to connect and partner up with local artisans to launch an ethical and sustainable jewelry line. Designed in San Francisco and handcrafted in Kenya, Soko uses locally sourced and eco-friendly materials like recycled brass, teak wood and reclaimed cow-horn and bone to create its beautiful and unique pieces.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.