So Over It Papaya Enzyme Exfoliating Mask
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 11 - Aug 12
Make dull, flaky, stressed skin a thing of the past with anese So Over It Papaya Exfoliating Mask. This gentle exfoliant is formulated with papaya and pineapple enzymes to remove dead skin cells and increase cell turnover, revealing a smooth, dewy complexion.
- Gentle, non-abrasive exfoliator
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- 2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. ANER-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. SO OVER IT
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thick layer to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water
- Use twice a week
- Follow with anese Slay Skin Perfecting Serum
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Pineapple Fruit Extract, Organic Papaya Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Extract, Organic Papaya Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Designer and beauty nerd Lynnsee van Gorden created anese as a solution for her chronically dry and rosacea-prone skin, eventually sharing her skincare secrets with beauty lovers everywhere. Produced in sunny California with only the finest responsibly-sourced oils and extracts, anese promotes confidence and self-love. Adhering to the belief that skincare shouldn't be too serious, the brand boasts fun, sassy packaging with highly effective skincare inside.
Use This With
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.