Smith & Cult
Smith & Cult
Estimated Delivery : Jul 01 - Jul 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Inspired by the modern beauty junkie, Smith & Cult's Nailed Lacquer is a high performance nail polish that combines smooth, pigmented coverage with a formulation that's free of all the bad stuff. The long-wearing, quick-drying formula delivers a flawlessly smooth full coverage finish with brilliant shine.
- A Little Lovely - large baby pink and small platinum gold glitter particles suspended in a clear base
- Vegan and gluten-free
- Formulated without Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, and Triphenyl Phosphate
- 0.5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. SMIR-WU64
- Manufacturer Style No. S1NLGLI14A1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- For best results apply two coats of lacquer and finish with Smith & Cult Above It All Top Coat
- Pair with Smith & Cult Basis of Everything base coat for extended wear
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyurethane-11, Benzophenone-3, n-Butyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 60725 (Violet 2)
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.