Item Added To Bag
Smith & Cult Diffuse Redness Balancing Primer
Size: , Try On Size:
Diffuse Redness Balancing Primer
Smith & Cult
Smith & Cult
Estimated Delivery : Apr 08 - Apr 09
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Diffuse Redness Balancing Primer by Smith & Cult is a gel-lotion primer designed to calm the skin with nourishing Banana Extract & Vitamin B5, to reduce redness & balance the complexion. This hydrating primer creates a natural second-skin feel while low-luster gold pearls instantly even out skin tone and provide a warm glow. Plus, it diffuses light to blur blemishes and minimizes signs of flushed or patchy appearance for a refreshed look.
- Ideal for normal skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil and Gluten
- 2 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. SMIR-WU70
- Manufacturer Style No. SR1FCCBP30A1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use doe foot applicator to evenly distribute primer
- Can be worn alone or under makeup
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/PEG/PPG-4/3 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Mica, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, VP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Tin Oxide, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Galactoarabinan, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide).
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.