Expected to be In-Stock : May 27 - Jun 06
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
The Billionaire from the smile makers is a chic vibrator for first-timers who don't want to choose between external and internal stimulation. Its rounded head and sleek body can be used to explore different types of stimulation. Choose from a low speed for a gentle sensation or intense pulses for orgasmic endings. An updated version of their fan-favorite Millionaire model, it features a more powerful motor and optimized vibration technology to deliver strong yet smooth vibrations. The heavier weight of the products also allows for a more comfortable grip and more precise use. Super smooth and silent, it's made with premium silicone imported from Japan and cryogenically polished for the smoothest touch.
- 4 speeds and 2 pulsations modes
- 100% body-safe phthalate-free silicone & waterproof
- 1 AA battery required (not included)
- Measures approx 1.35" W x 5.7" L x 1.30" D
- Revolve Style No. SMKR-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. 20.10.0001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use a water-based lubricant for a nice gliding sensation
One rainy weekend in April 2002, one of the smile makers founders felt adventurous and walked into a sex shop to buy a vibrator, but was truly disappointed. Why was everything so tasteless and offensive? It felt unfair to women. They studied the market and two facts became evident: first, demand for sexual wellbeing products is universal; and second, the shopping environment, product design and quality were unappealing to women. No brand was speaking respectfully to women. Knowing they had to change this, they decided to make a difference and in 2013, Smile Makers was born. The idea was simple - to create the best product experience, build a brand that women love, and sell only in everyday environments and never in sex shops. Their mission is to normalize the perception of female sexuality, and their goal is to make buying sexual wellness products as normal as buying a toothbrush or tampon.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.