Skin To Die For Primer
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
FREE Shipping & Returns
Estimated Delivery : Oct 21
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Using cutting-edge skincare technology, Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Primer instantly blurs, fills, and helps reduce the look of pores, fine lines and imperfections with a natural matte finish. A powerful mattifying complex absorbs excess oil while Disa-Pore 20 and Evermat help reduce the appearance of pore size and shape over time. This skincare and primer hybrid can be used under makeup for flawless results, or alone for a naturally beautiful, no-filter look.
- Subtle, universal tint instantly blends with any skin tone and shade
- AuraSpheres & Gransil EP-9 help blur the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections while providing a soft, smooth, matte finish
- AberMat helps balance skin and reduce shine
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU42
- Manufacturer Style No. 16 01 004
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Gently apply all over face, focusing on pores, fine lines and imperfections
- Wear as a primer under makeup, or alone
- For optimal long-term results, apply daily for 28 days
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Polysilicone-11, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diamond Powder, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Saccharide Isomerate, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Bht, Lecithin, Oleanolic Acid, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Amodimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Calcium Silicate, Vp/Va Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laureth-12, Lysolecithin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491).
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.