Skin Fetish: Divine Bronzer
PAT McGRATH LABS
PAT McGRATH LABS
Or 4 installments of $9.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05 - Dec 06
Blendable, lightweight bronzer designed to create sun-sculpted definition that leaves skin perfected and blurred with a naturally radiant glow.
- In Burnished Honey - Warm amber bronze
- Free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates SLS & SLES.
- Revolve Style No. PMCG-WU165
- Manufacturer Style No. 33-068-324
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply Divine Bronzer over the high points of the face emulating the look of skin kissed by the sun. Use sweeping motions to diffuse the bronzer over the cheekbones, temples, and jawline for soft dimensional face structure.
- Accentuate facial features by blending Divine Bronzer , along the nose bridge and under the lips. Sweep the bronzer within the depth of the cheekbones, temples for sun-sculpted effect.
- To ensure a seamless finish, add warmth to the neck and décolletage
Talc, Zea Mays Starch, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide. (+/ -): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).*Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Pat McGrath is one of the most influential makeup artists in the world, and the impact of her work in beauty and fashion over the past 20 years is unparalleled. The visionary looks she imagines?then creates for runways, advertisements, and editorial define beauty trends of the future.