Pitera Aura Kit
Estimated Delivery : May 08
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Experience the power of Pitera with the Pitera Aura Kit, a three-step introductory skin care kit featuring SKI-II's bestsellers for any skin care regimen.Facial Treatment Pitera Essence: Containing over 90% Pitera, a natural bio ingredient cultured exclusively in Japan for SK-II, this pure and lightweight water formula decreases the appearance of spots, reduces wrinkles, refines skin texture, improves firmness and elasticity, and dramatically boosts radiance.Facial Treatment Cleanser: This gentle cream cleanser combines Pitera with White Willow Extract to remove makeup and impurities, leaving the skin feeling comfortably conditioned and velvety smooth.GenOptics Aura Essence Serum: Powered by SK-II's proprietary Spot Resist Complex and Pitera. this lightweight milky essence reduces visible dark spots for a smoother, healthier-looking complexion.
- Includes: Facial Treatment Pitera Essence (75 ml), GenOptics Aura Essence Serum (10 ml) and Facial Treatment Cleanser (17 ml)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Pitera is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and minerals that improve the skin's natural rejuvenation process
- Revolve Style No. SKTW-WU38
- Manufacturer Style No. 82473889
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Facial Treatment Cleanser: Wet face lightly, then use a pea-sized amount and lather in your palm. Gently cleanse the face and neck, then rinse with lukewarm water, AM/PM
- Facial Treatment Pitera Essence: Pour 2-3 shakes (approx the size of a quarter) into hand. Press palms together to wet hands and gently smooth and pat over face until absorbed, AM/PM
- GenOptics Aura Essence Serum: Dispense a full drop onto palm and dot onto forehead, cheeks and chin. Smooth evenly over skin, applying more product on areas that need care, AM/PM
Facial Treatment Essence: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid. *Pitera
GenOptics Aura Essence Serum: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera), Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Boron Nitride, Panthenol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Inositol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Benzyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyldecanol, Laureth-7, Citrus Reticulata Peel Extract/Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Methylparaben, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Facial Treatment Cleanser: Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150 Stearate, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate*, Sodium PCA, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cocamide MEA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearamide AMP, Pentylene Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid. *Pitera. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
In the 1970s, SK-II scientists began a fervent quest to uncover a skincare ingredient that would make beautiful skin a reality. Researching a myriad of possibilities ranging from Chinese herbs to hot spring water - the secret they were looking for eluded them for a long time. It was only by a chance encounter that the scientists observed the soft and youthful hands of aged sake brewers. The astounding sight of the wrinkled faces of aged sake brewers contrasting their soft youthful hands remained seared in the memories of the SK-II scientists. Back in the confines of the laboratory, they surmised that the secret must lie in the yeast that the brewers' hands were in constant contact with during the sake fermentation process. And that is how an exhaustive research of over 350 yeast strains began. Poring over even the smallest singular detail, the scientists spent over five years isolating the single yeast strain that held the secret to crystal clear skin. It was the birth of a miracle, a beauty revolution that would soon come to be known as PITERA.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.