Facial Treatment Essence Eye
It has been over 3 years since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Uncover the secret to smoother, brighter skin around the eyes. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Eye combines the power of Pitera with Albus Eye Complex to give you brighter, livelier eyes on contact. Specially formulated to treat the delicate and thin skin around the eyes, it effectively lightens dark circles and smooths fine lines with visible results.
- Pitera is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and minerals that improve the skin's natural rejuvenation process
- Velvety cream formula is lightweight, yet nourishing to the skin
- Pump dispenser supplies the perfect amount of product
- 0.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SKTW-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. 737052771779
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply one pump to ring finger and gently pat around the eyes
- Use with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence for enhanced results
Aqua (Water), Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate***, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Pentylene Glycol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Petrolatum, Butlene Glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vinly Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, Panethenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Hydrolyzed LUpine Protein, Medicago Sativa Extract/Medicago Satia (Alfalfa) Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Methylsilanol Tri-PEG-8 Glyceryl Cocoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Phenoxyenthanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.