Sensibio Light Soothing Cream
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Bioderma Sensibio Light Cream is a nourishing, protecting treatment that strengthens the skin's resistance and increases the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin. A patented natural complex inhibits redness and inflammation, making the skin less reactive. Formulated with calming actives, this silky, fast-absorbing cream hydrates and restructures the skin barrier to protect from irritation.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid instantly soothes sensations of overheating and tightness and ensures continuous comfort
- Suited for normal to combination, sensitive to intolerant skin
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, surfactant-free, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic
- 1.33 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BDER-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. 28694
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Makes an excellent makeup base
- Use with Sensibio Gel Eye Contour
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycol Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycol Stearate, Peg-2 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide. [Bi 555]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A pioneer in skincare since the 1970s, BIODERMA has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them. BIODERMA's approach involves reactivating the skin's natural resources to help it resist and recover its normal functions, restoring skin to its healthiest state.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.