Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask
Sand & Sky
Sand & Sky
Estimated Delivery : Jul 25
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The secret to clearer, brighter skin lies within Sand & Sky's Purifying Pink Clay Mask. This all natural 4-in-1 formula is based in Pink Australian Clay, which draws out toxins, pollutants, and impurities to refine the pores and deep clean skin. Organic licorice extract stimulates cell production to fade pigmentation, while Kakadu Plum, Kelp, and Mangosteen protect against free radical damage and leave skin glowing, smooth, and clear.
- Aloe Vera and Pomegranate tighten pores, soothe irritation, and brighten the skin
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Application brush included
- 1.96 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SSKR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. SS0000012010
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply evenly to freshly cleansed skin using the applicator brush provided, then leave on for 10 minutes until the mask dries completely
- Remove with warm water and pat dry
- Use 2-3 times a week if you have oily to combination skin, or 1-2 times weekly if you have dry or sensitive skin
Kaolin (Australian clay), Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Leaf Juice ORGANIC, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) Fruit Extract*, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Extract ORGANIC Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Garcinia mangostana (Mangosteen) Extract, Centipedia Cunninghami Extract (Old mans weed)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Undaria pinnatifida (kelp) Extract ORGANIC CI 77491 Benzyl Alcohol Phenoxyethanol Dehydroacetic , Acid Lactic Acid d-Limonene
The beauty buffs at Sand & Sky believe in the restorative powers of the Australian environment. Each product is formulated with effective botanical ingredients sourced from the depths of paradise, known for their unique purifying, detoxifying, and brightening qualities. No nasties, no worries - just seriously good skincare that yields seriously glowing skin.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.