Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
SACHAJUAN Scalp Treatment reduces flakiness to keep dandruff at bay while replenishing lost moisture and calming the skin with a cooling sensation. This intensive treatment features Piroctone Olamine and Climbazole that remove dry, flaky build-up and soothe an irritated scalp.
- Rosemary oil, menthol, salicylic acid, and ginger extract soothe irritation and redness while maintaining a healthy moisture balance
- Paraben free
- Suitable for all hair types
- 4.2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. SAHR-WU38
- Manufacturer Style No. 218
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Divide hair into sections and apply to the scalp; massage and leave in
- Can supplement any SACHAJUAN cleansing routine
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Piroctone Olamine, Climbazole, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
SACHAJUAN is driven by the beauty of simplicity. When they launched their range, they felt that haircare was becoming too complex, and wanted to make things easier. Their performance-driven hair care products are straightforward and honest. They have clear and easy-to-understand benefits and functional ingredients, and are named precisely for what they do or what they are. This makes it easy to create beautiful hair every day - and easy to select the right products. SACHAUAN products help achieve a personal look in the easiest possible way. Each one is designed to produce an effortless look, enabling a confident, modern and personal twist.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.