Small Menstrual Soft Cup
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
The saalt Small Menstrual Cup is made with ultra-soft, 100% medical grade silicone designed to be both gentle and super comfortable for those with bladder sensitivity, cramping, or discomfort with firmer cups. Better for your body as well as the environment, it provides up to 12 hours of protection day & night to keep you safe from leaks and mishaps.
- Small - holds the equivalent of 2 - 3 tampons
Best for light to normal flow, first-time user, low cervix, and high physical activity
- FDA registered & hypoallergenic
- Free of chemicals, toxins, BPA and latex
- Includes carry bag
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. SELR-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. SC0007
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For best results, refer to usage instructions on packaging
- The saalt Cup is not shipped sterile and needs to be sterilized before the first use
- Never use for more than 12 hours at a time without washing properly
saalt is revolutionizing period care by saving your wallet and the environment at the same time. Made from reusable soft silicone, the saalt menstrual cup is worn internally like a tampon but collects, instead of absorbs, liquid. One saalt cup lasts up to 10 years, easing 120 cycles and replacing over 3,000 tampons and tons of waste.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.