Regular Menstrual Cup
Or 4 installments of $7.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 21 - May 23
FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges.
Saalt is revolutionizing period care by saving your wallet and the environment at the same time. Made from reusable soft silicone, the saalt Small Menstrual Cup is worn internally like a tampon, but collects your period rather than absorbing. It stays in place by creating a seal between the cup and your vaginal wall. Once your cup is filled, you simply empty, rinse, and reinsert the cup for another 12 hours of protection. One Saalt Cup lasts for up to 10 years, easing the cycle of over 120 periods and replacing over 3,000 tampons and tons of waste.
- Regular - best for normal to heavy flow, high cervix, and those who have given birth
- Holds the equivalent of 3-4 tampons
- FDA registered, chemical and toxin free, hypoallergenic, BPA-free and latex-free
- Includes 1 cup and carry bag
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. SELR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 851705008040
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For best results, refer to usage instructions on packaging
- Menstrual cups will not prevent pregnancy or protect you from sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and must be removed before intercourse
- Never use Saalt Cup for more than 12 hours at a time without washing properly. The Saalt Cup is not shipped sterile and needs to be sterilized before the first use
100% medical-grade silicone. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
saalt is revolutionizing period care by saving your wallet and the environment at the same time. Made from reusable soft silicone, the saalt menstrual cup is worn internally like a tampon but collects, instead of absorbs, liquid. One saalt cup lasts up to 10 years, easing 120 cycles and replacing over 3,000 tampons and tons of waste.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.