Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth
Or 4 installments of $13.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 22 - Jul 23
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Re-discover radiance with Peter Thomas Roth's breakthrough Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask. Utilizing cutting-edge plant biotechnology, this cooling gel mask contains five rose plant stem cells and four rose extracts that improve skin vitality by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, dullness, and sagging. Skin is left looking soft, silky, and naturally radiant.
- Five rose plant stem cells - Rose Commiphora, Desert Rose, Damas Rose, Pale Rose, and White Rose - help improve the look of skin aging
- Four rose extracts - Rose Damascena, Rosa Canina, Rose Water, and Rose Hip Seed - hydrate and balance the skin while providing essential vitamins and nutrients
- Suitable for all skin types
- 5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. PTHO-WU19
- Manufacturer Style No. 13 01 004
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply a generous layer to clean skin, leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- For an intense treatment, refrigerate before applying a thin layer and leave on overnight
- Use 2-3 times per week or daily for intensive repair
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Triethanolmaine, Carbomer, Rosa Centifolia Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Alba Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Damascena Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Commiphora Myrrha Leaf Cell Extract, Adenium Obesum Leaf Cell Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bht, Sodium Pca, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylimethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Red 33 (Ci 17200).
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.