Item Added To Bag
Rose Quartz Illuminating Body Oil
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Inspired by the precious gemstone, Herbivore Rose Quartz Illuminating Body Oil delivers deeply hydrated, glowing, and subtly luminous skin. Formulated with the highest quality oils and infused with an aromatic blend of Moroccan Rose and Jasmine Grandiflorum, this luxurious body oil is perfect for a self-care ritual.
- Cold-pressed or steam-distilled oils form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment
- Contains no fillers
- Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU40
- Manufacturer Style No. HB065
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Shake well as needed before using
- A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops and increase if needed
Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Orchid Root Extract, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Non-GMO Soy Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Floral Extract, Rosa damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Mica, Titanium Dioxicde, Iron Oxide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
Created out of the Seattle kitchen of husband-and-wife duo Julia Wills and Alex Kummerow, Herbivore believes in the power of nature to provide real, tangible results. By formulating products that are safe and non-toxic, yet highly effective, Herbivore transforms skincare into a rejuvenating and indulgent process - an accessible luxury. Since every product is free of fillers, you can be sure that your skin is getting only the highest quality concentration of ?active? ingredients possible. Ethically sourced organic and food-grade materials such as essential vitamins, minerals, and botanicals make all the difference, imparting results you can see and feel.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.