Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Embrace the skin you're in with RMS Beauty Uncover Up. This lightweight yet hydrating formula provides natural, buildable coverage that enhances the skin underneath with its nourishing and pore-minimizing properties. The mineral color self-adjusts to your skin tone for a perfect match.
- 11 - a pale shade with subtle yellow undertones
- Buildable coverage with a dewy finish
- Organic, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- 0.20 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RMSR-WU101
- Manufacturer Style No. UCU11
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply with fingers to areas where coverage is desired
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499) * CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Leaders in Clean since 2009. RMS Beauty's mission to create healthy luxurious beauty means they only use the highest-quality clean ingredients, meticulously sourced and tested for complete purity. RMS Beauty founder and renowned makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift brings 36 years of industry experience, passion, wisdom and skill to her craft. Rose-Marie has mastered the art of clean, high-performing makeup so you can fearlessly master your own flawless looks. Each product in their collection strikes the perfect balance of superior clean formulations with professional, high-performance. So go ahead and let your natural beauty shine. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and GMOs, filled only with healing nutrients that work synergistically with the skin and in harmony with nature and our environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.