Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Formulated for the powder eyeshadow aficionados, RMS Beauty Swift Shadow offers the same light-reflective quality of the brand's Eye Polish with a quick, easy application and long-lasting wear. High quality mineral color pigments are blended with wild-crafted Buriti Oil and organic Jojoba Oil to deliver a smooth, buttery finish that never looks dry or cakey.
- Sunset Beach SB-48 - a golden apricot shade
- Long-lasting, buildable formula
- Organic, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- 0.09 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RMSR-WU81
- Manufacturer Style No. SS5
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply with the RMS Beauty Powder eyeshadow Brush
- For more color impact, moisten brush with water and mix directly into shadow
Mica, Silica, *Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Zinc Stearate, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus Officials (Rosemary) Extract May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) *CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Leaders in Clean since 2009. RMS Beauty's mission to create healthy luxurious beauty means they only use the highest-quality clean ingredients, meticulously sourced and tested for complete purity. RMS Beauty founder and renowned makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift brings 36 years of industry experience, passion, wisdom and skill to her craft. Rose-Marie has mastered the art of clean, high-performing makeup so you can fearlessly master your own flawless looks. Each product in their collection strikes the perfect balance of superior clean formulations with professional, high-performance. So go ahead and let your natural beauty shine. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and GMOs, filled only with healing nutrients that work synergistically with the skin and in harmony with nature and our environment.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.